Data Analyst / CAATS Manager (Investigations)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Education||B Degree (Auditing, Computer Science or Informatics) OR B-Tech Degree (Financial or Business Information Systems) AND CISA|
|Experience||4 - 5 years|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate must be able to interact with both internal and external stakeholders.
- The candidate must combine creative problem solving skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- The candidate must design and develop data analytics and automation solutions to support the testing of application
controls, financial transactions and continuous auditing and monitoring.
- The candidate will perform data extraction, data mining, and data conversions from multiple systems using analytical software
- Solid experience performing audits using CAATs
- Knowledge of SAP (ERP), and SAS and SQL is highly beneficial.
- Analytical and problem solving ability
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Lizelle at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za