|Salary||R540k – R440k|
|Education||B.Sc. Computer Science or similar|
|Experience||3-5 years’ experience|
A well-established property solutions company in the Port Elizabeth area is looking for a skilled Data Analyst to join their talented and experienced team. This could be the perfect opportunity for the new year!
• B.Sc. Computer Science or similar
• 3-5 years’ experience
• Knowledge and experience in SSIS will be advantageous
• MCSE Certificate-Data Management and Analytics or Business Intelligence
• Experience with R, Python and SQL scripts and processes
• Experience with Investigation, design and implementation of improvements to existing and new statistical models and products in the property valuation area
• Good understanding of databases and concepts
• Understanding data transformation into useful information
• Ability to determine data structures and new sources and linking different datasets
• Ability to make sense and untangle data, analyse, model and interpret
• Understanding of end user reporting and visualise data into useful data stories
• Analytical and problem-solving skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching.
• Ability to work well in a team as well as individually
• Communication Skills - written and verbal
*No applications considered after 13thth February 2020
Written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Daniella on 011 807 8064 or visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us
within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za