Customs Tax Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Education||CA (SA) / LLB (Admitted Attorney)|
Specialising in Customs, the successful candidate will in conjunction with the rest of the team assist clients with complicated custom and excise levy issues which become crucial when a business is involved in the local manufacture and import of goods.
• Recently admitted attorney / recently qualified CA or a candidate with 2-3 years customs specific experience in a similar environment.
• Computer literate • The ability to market our services and to establish contacts in the market place.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and management skills.
• Ability to multi task.
• Analytical and solution driven.
• Pro-active and committed to delivery
• Time management skills.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com and mark it for ATT: Dinel or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Dinel on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za