Customs Tax Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Education||CA (SA) / LLB (Admitted Attorney)|
Specialising in Customs, the successful candidate will in conjunction with the rest of the team assist clients with complicated custom and excise levy issues which become crucial when a business is involved in the local manufacture and import of goods.
• Recently admitted attorney / recently qualified CA or a candidate with 2-3 years customs specific experience in a similar environment.
• Computer literate • The ability to market our services and to establish contacts in the market place.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and management skills.
• Ability to multi task.
• Analytical and solution driven.
• Pro-active and committed to delivery
• Time management skills.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com and mark it for ATT: Dinel or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Dinel on 011 807 8064.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za