Credit Risk Monitoring and Reporting Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Sandton|
|Education||BCom or Equivalent|
|Experience||5+ Years Retail Banking/ Finance Experience is a MUST! Especially credit.|
Retail Banking Position
To provide support to the Senior Manager of the Unit with regards to the critical monitoring, analysis and reporting on Credit related matter for the Business Unit Credit Committees and the Divisional Credit Committee. Analyst of the BA 200 and the use of management accounts, and the compilation of credit reports to stakeholders.
To monitor the end-to-end Credit Lifecycle vis.
• monitor quality in Credit processes, credit evaluations and credit judgement,
• monitor whether credit policies and guidelines are complied with,
• perform adequate post approval/disbursement checks through statistical as well as sampling methods,
• monitor the account management and collections phases,
• monitor post write-off recoveries.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Lizelle at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za