Corporate Tax Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Education||B.Com / LLB|
• Planning the assignment approach, including understanding client expectations, effectively scoping work and anticipating client demands.
• Identifying areas of contention and discussing these with the engagement team/client.
• Ensuring deadlines are met and quality work is delivered.
• Identifying business issues where PwC can provide value add solutions.
• Financial portfolio management including, WIP management, billing and cash collection.
• Researching and drafting advice on tax issues faced by our clients.
• Day to day management and acting as main point of contact with clients.
• Addressing client requests for assistance on a timely basis, and consulting with the assignment partner where required.
• Regularly contributing to and/or assists in leading internal training sessions.
• Business development work.
• Compliance with risk management procedures.
• Management of junior staff members, including their performance, coaching and development.
• Proactively becoming involved in networking opportunities as identified by the firm / industry sector leaders.
• Interaction with regulatory bodies such as SARS
• Review Tax computations for audit of tax purposes.
• Critical in evaluation of issues
• Drafting of opinions/letters
Qualification: Qualification Level: B Comm Acc/LLB
Competencies / Skills:
• Relevant professional qualification (CA/LLB and or Postgraduate studies in Tax)
• Minimum of 4 years experience in corporate tax in a consulting environment
• Good understanding and knowledge of income tax laws (South African and International)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• People management skills including coaching
• Strong client relationship skills
• Strong team and project management skills
• Self-starter with the ability to provide solutions to business problems
• Ability to multi-task yet still pay attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
Experience Required: 4 - 5 yearsFive years' plus post-qualification experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com and mark it for ATT: Dinel or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Dinel on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za