Corporate Tax Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Sandton|
|Salary||R 600K - R 550K|
|Education||CA (SA) / LLB + MCom / LLM Tax|
|Experience||3 - 5 years Corporate Tax Experience|
Our client, one of the leading Law Firms in Africa are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to be situated in Johannesburg.
• Liaising with colleagues and clients to provide corporate tax consulting services;
• Producing high level tax opinions that add value to clients' businesses;
• Performing tax related pre-issuance work;
• Managing a range of tax assignments reporting to Senior Manager / AD / Directors;
• Performing tax reviews as part of statutory audits;
• Performing tax related research;
• Assessing commercial facts and applying the appropriate tax law;
• Interpreting tax legislation;
• Liaising with SARS and handling queries raised by SARS;
• Complying with risk management procedures;
• Billing client work;
• Performing general project administration;
• Business Development
• CA (SA) or LLB with MCom / H dip Tax
• Experience Required: 3 - 5 years Corporate Tax
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Lizelle at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za