|Salary||R750k - R550 p/a|
|Education||Diploma in a Mechanical field|
A client of ours is looking for a Construction Supervisor/Manager, with experience in structural and piping engineering, for a project located at Cape Town Harbour.
• Diploma in a Mechanical field
• More than 5-year experience in:
- Large Site Piping Construction/Engineering Projects
- Construction Management experience
- Welding/Pipe Fitting/Rigging/Mechanical Fitting
- Steel fabrication and site construction.
- Lifting Plans, Risk assessments.
- HSE statutory appointments.
- Technical areas: Mechanical/Structural Engineering/Construction Management
- Ship Diamond Mining experience advantageous.
• Quality, Safety, Occupational Health & Environmental Management
• Construction Management Project Controls and Management including Cost and change Control
• Document and Information Management
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Ability to co-ordinate and manage multi-disciplinary teams and site works
• Good written (i.e. scopes and report writing), verbal, and negotiation skills.
• Attention to detail
• Good understanding of Systems Acquisition and PMBOK processes
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com or call Kyra/Emma on 021 551 8638.
Alternatively, please visit our website www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za