|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
Registration as a Qualified Pharmacist with the SAPC (South African Pharmacy Council)
Relevant retail and hospital experience
• Compounding pharmacists works as traditional pharmacists, with the added task of customizing medication by mixing ingredients themselves.
• filling prescriptions,
• verifying instructions with the prescribing physician,
• consulting with patients,
• Overseeing pharmacist assistant and completing insurance forms.
• Ensure medications, ingredients and supplies for compounding are always available.
• Good accuracy and attention to detail
• Customer service mind-set
• Understanding SAPC and all other relevant legal requirements
• High standards of customer service and care must be maintained
• Efficient stock control and administration, including repacking of medicine
• Efficient dispensary administration
• Provision of general health advice
• Compounding must be accurate
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 571 7307 or alternatively call on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that I referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance and Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za