|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R 300 K - R 250 K|
|Experience||2 - 3 years' experience|
My client is a leading chartered accountancy firm in Cape Town.
• Responsible for Secretary Management, Trusts, Assets, Estates, etc.
• Liaise with CIPC to
- submit entity annual return
- amend details of client’s entity
- deregister client’s entity
- request original and/or certified copy of entity documents
• Liaise with clients
• Prepare PAIA manuals for client’s entity and liaise with SAHRC accordingly
• Maintain client’s entity’s registers
• Prepare certain company secretarial documents and/or letters of confirmation as requested by partner and/or clients and/or external service providers
• Liaise with tax department
• Liaise with audit department
• Manage own work in process
• Prepare invoices/fee notes
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za