Company Secretarial Assistant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town Northern Suburbs|
|Salary||R 240 - R 200 K|
|Experience||2 - 3 years' experience|
My client is a leading chartered accountancy firm in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town that has a commitment to quality, integrity and personal service and are looking to recruit. They have grown to a firm of five partners and over sixty personnel and are still going strong. Their management team has substantial professional expertise, as well as a shared philosophy of providing cost-effective services in a timely fashion.
• Liaise with CIPC to
- submit entity annual return
- amend details of client’s entity
- deregister client’s entity
- request original and/or certified copy of entity documents
• Liaise with clients
• Prepare PAIA manuals for client’s entity and liaise with SAHRC accordingly
• Maintain client’s entity’s registers
• Prepare certain company secretarial documents and/or letters of confirmation as requested by partner and/or clients and/or external service providers
• Liaise with tax department
• Liaise with audit department
• Manage own work in process
• Prepare invoices/fee notes
• Assist Secretarial Manager with secretarial administration
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za