|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R1.1 million - R850k|
Commercial Manager vacancy available with an PQS firm in Gauteng. To ensure the Capital Growth of the Clients Projects in the Continental Africa Region leads to production in a safe manner, making use of goods and services which have been sourced at the most competetive cost, quality, quantity and delivery times.
• Development, maintenance and compliance to project Procurement (purchasing and contract administration) and logistics policies and procedures
• Development of project specific template documents for Procurement functions
• Contract drafting,developing bespoke type and usage of Industry standards such as Fidic, NEC etc
• Lead Procurement negotiations with suppliers,contractorsand consultants, realising maximum savings and maximum beneficial deliveries
• Engage and commercially manage EPC/EPCM type Contractors and Consultants
• Manage contract award and contract administration
• Manage EPCM contractors' project purchasing of equipment, materials, commodities and consumables
• Manage EPCM contractors' project construction and professional services type contracts administration functions
• Maintain effective working relationships
• Lead project logistics,expediting and materials management functions through the appointment of service providers when required
• Set-up and maintain electronic systems for Procurement, allowing effective reporting and project Procurement plan management
• Manage contractual disputre resolution processes with suppliers, contractors and consultants
• Manage the administration and due approvals of contract/purchase order scope of work/supply changes and commercial claims
• Conduct training
• Ability to work on multiple projects
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8866. You can also contact Caroline/ Meghan/Corné /Riana on 021 551 8638.
For more available opportunities visit www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za