|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R750k - R650k|
|Education||BSc Construction Management/Quantity Surveying|
A vacancy for a Commercial Manager currently exists at a Construction Company in Johannesburg.
Minimum requirements are at least 8 years experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor and at least 2 years as a Commercial Manager, coupled with a BSc degree in Construction Management or similar. Suitable candidates will be responsible for the following:
1) Implement and apply cost control methods.
2) Overall supervision and leadership of all commercial staff.
3) Liaison with clients and professionals on contractual matters.
4) Ensure that all site administration is carried out to a high standard and implement control and monitoring systems.
5) Support and provide training to juniors.
6) Ensure that all Q/S functions are carried out to a high standard and done professionally.
7) Ensure that monthly progress certificates are submitted timeously, correctly and that payments are received on time.
8) Implement and apply cost controls.
9) Assist in the development, improvement and implementation of company policies.
10) Network and secure future work in conjunction with the Business Development Manager.
11) Supply all required information to the Finance Department to enable them to complete cash flows, P&L reports, JV reports, etc. and any other commercial information required.
12) Assist with the compilation of tenders and ensure that it is submitted on time.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8866. You can also contact Riana/Thandi/Madelaine/Caroline/Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za