Clinical Trial Specialist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Bloemfontein|
|Salary||R500k – R350k|
Clinical Trial Specialist
A biotechnology and medical device Multi National Company is looking for a Clinical Trial Specialist
Degree in biological science, pharmacy or other health-related discipline preferred, nursing or other relevant qualification/experience is an advantage
Conduct and facilitate specific start-up activities such as feasibility, site identification, pre-qualification, Site Regulatory Package (SRP) review and approval, Clinical Site Agreements (CSA) and Informed Consent (ICF) customization and negotiation (where required), and IRB/IEC application preparation and submission, in accordance with relevant regulations, SOPs, and study specific procedures.
• Client focused approach to work
• Ability to interact professionally with external customers.
• Flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Advanced ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm
• Willingness to work in a matrix and virtual team environment and to value the importance of teamwork
• Strong computer skills including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), and MS-Office products such as Excel and Word
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Advanced problem solving skills
• Sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks
• Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics, team objectives, and department goals
• Ability to work independently with little oversight and to proactively seek guidance when necessary
• Strong ability to influence and negotiate resolutions and outcomes with sites
• Willing and able to travel locally and internationally occasionally as required
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 571 7307 or alternatively call on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that I referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance, Pharmaceutical and Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za