|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R1.2mil - R1mil|
|Education||Government Mines Surveyors Certificate of Competency|
Make 2013 the year for a change and join this leading mining company in Gauteng as a Chief Surveyor!
Candidates wishing to apply for this position must possess the following:
- Government Mines Surveyors Certificate of Competency (essential)
- Appropriate NQF level 6 qualification
- Advanced Mine Valuation Certificate
- Registration with PLATO (Professional Mine Survey)
- At least 5 years’ experience at the management level and 10 years relevant mining survey and valuation experience
- Experience in mine planning – short, medium and long term.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Valentina/Mercy on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za