Chief Safety Officer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Mpumalanga|
|Salary||R900k - R750k|
|Education||COMSOC 1 and 2 Certificates + Blasting Certificate + A valid Engineering Certificate of Trade as well as a valid Processing Qualification + A National Diploma in NADSAM or Risk/Safety Management (Optional) + MMC and/or MOC (Optional)|
|Experience||Previous experience within a Chief Safety Officer position + as a Miner or Artisan as well as experience within an Operations Supervisor or a Foreman or a Process Leader position + Hands On Experience with Risk and Safety Management + Sufficient Experienc|
An opportunity has opened up for a Chief Safety Officer for a Top Mining Client based in Mpumalanga. Successful candidates should possess the following:
• Both a COMSOC 1 and 2 Certificates from the Chamber of Mines
• Hands On Experience with Risk and Safety Management
• Sufficient Experience within a Mining Safety/Risk/Standards Officer Position
• A Qualified ISO and OSHAS Auditor
• A Blasting Certificate (Scheduled Mines)/ A Blasting Certificate (Metalliferous Mines)
• A valid Engineering Certificate of Trade as well as a valid Processing Qualification
• An accredited First Aid Certificate
• A Valid Driver’s Licence (Code 08)
• Accident Investigations (ICAM/RCAT/SCAT)
The following will be beneficial for the application:
• A National Diploma in NADSAM or Risk/Safety Management.
• A MMC and/or MOC
• Previous experience within a Chief Safety Officer position
• Previous experience as a Miner or Artisan as well as experience within an Operations Supervisor or a Foreman or a Process Leader position.
• Excellent record of organising, monitoring and implementing safety methods and systems.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Judith/ Lerato on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za