Chief Project Accountant/Financial Manager - Namibia
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Namibia|
|Salary||Nam $1.1 Mil - Nam $900K CTC|
|Education||CA (SA) / ACCA|
|Experience||Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in a Mining accounting environment|
A well financed gold mining company in Windhoek Namibia are currently recruiting for a qualified chartered accountant for the Chief Project Accountant/ Financial Manager position; the individual will have a minimum of seven years relevant Financial Management experience in a Mining accounting environment.
• Maintain accounting records to enable calculation and submission of all relevant tax, levy and royalty returns.
• Review accounting records on a monthly basis for all the Namibian entities, including transactions, reconciliations and month end procedures prepared by the finance department.
• Supervision of the accounting department.
• Ensure that the necessary statutory returns are completed and submitted on time (VAT,PAYE,Social Security etc.)
• Assist in the development of reporting requirements and information between operations (development, exploration, production and administration)
Must be fluent in Afrikaans and English
CA (SA) / ACCA
Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in a Mining accounting environment
Only Namibian Citizens to apply.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Dinel at email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Dinel on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za