Chief Project Accountant - Namibia
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Namibia|
|Education||CA (SA)/ ACCA|
|Experience||Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in a Mining accounting environment|
A well financed gold mining company in Windhoek Namibia are urgently looking for a qualified chartered accountant for the Chief Project Accountant position; the individual will have a minimum of seven years relevant experience in a Mining accounting environment.
• Maintain accounting records to enable calculation and submission of all relevant tax, levy and royalty returns.
• Review accounting records on a monthly basis for all the Namibian entities, including transactions, reconciliations and month end procedures prepared by the finance department.
• Supervision of the accounting department.
• Ensure that the necessary statutory returns are completed and submitted on time (VAT,PAYE,Social Security etc.)
• Assist in the development of reporting requirements and information between operations (development, exploration, production and administration)
Must be fluent in Afrikaans and English
CA (SA) / ACCA
Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in a Mining accounting environment
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Dinel at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Dinel on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za