Capital Markets Transactor
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Experience||Post-graduate degree in the numerical, financial discipline or legal discipline qualification is required; • A minimum of 3 - 5 years in a Senior Investor Relations is essential; • Experience with contracts prepared in accordance with ALMA and / LMA; • I|
A large financial services company situation in Johannesburg is currently looking to employ a for a 6 month contract.
• Understand capital markets JSE debt listing requirements;
• Identify clients’ needs and be instrumental in engaging stakeholders to find solutions;
• Engage with internal clients to provide on-going assessments of funding and other business needs;
• Lead loan terms and conditions negotiations;
• Execute loan agreements;
• Ensure compliance with all JSE regulation and other regulatory relevant statutory requirements;
• Ensure compliance with all lines of credit information and undertakings;
• Perform financial markets research/analysis and make recommendations with regard to funding opportunities.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877 you can also contact Janine on 031 350 4405. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za