Cane Developement Officers
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Kwazulu Natal|
|Salary||R20K - R10K|
|Education||diploma in Agriculture/Senior Certificate in Sugarcane Agriculture|
Reporting to the Cane Development Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for.
• Managing the Small Scale Grower development in the Noodsberg area.
• Coordinate the provision of a hand – on extension service and operational advice to Small Scale Growers.
• Providing a liaison and advisory function between the Company and growers.
Experience and Qualification.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A diploma in Agriculture/Senior Certificate in Sugarcane Agriculture.
• Be computer literate in packages such as Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of the South African Sugar Act will be a distinct advantage.
• People development skills & the ability to effectively communicate at all levels in English as well as in Zulu, is essential.
• EB Drivers License.
or email us: trade.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za