Campaign Developer (HTML & PHP)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Campaign Developer is wanted for a position with a well-established company in the Johannesburg North. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised and who has a GREAT personality.
• Managing tasks according to briefs and within deadlines.
• The development of fax campaigns using PDF and HTML, as required.
• Testing and quality checking.
• Building a comprehensive knowledge of processes using the Clients Application Platform and other systems, and being able to execute projects using the platform.
• Adhering to internal coding best practice, as well as committing all work appropriately onto the fileserver.
• Communicating appropriately with the Campaign Scheduler and with customer-facing teams.
• The Campaign Developer will be responsible for any other functions that management may require from time to time.
The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively and timely with colleagues. The candidate will further have the ability to manage their time effectively and pay meticulous attention to detail. The position calls for an individual that can take initiative and work effectively in a time critical environment (strict deadlines).
The candidate must:
• Be able to interpret a brief through an understanding of customer requirements
• Have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
• Have excellent administrative skills and be able to multi-task
• Be proficient on Photoshop
*No applications will be considered after 25 April 2015
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za