|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R35 000 - R55 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||3 - 5 years’ experience|
A leading company in the IT industry, based in Bryanston, is currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic CRM Developer to join their team.
You will work in a professional and comfortable work environment where the core focus is on learning, growth, knowledge sharing, teamwork and collaboration. You will work in a team with other CRM Developers within boundaries of strict project deadlines. You will be exposed to major Microsoft technologies, such MS SQL Server, MS Dynamics CRM, MS SharePoint Server, .Net technologies, and excellent training opportunities both internally and externally. This exposure also occurs through the different engagement models being project-based development, placements, outsourced teams and support and enhancement engagements. You must also be willing to do business travel to customer sites as per business requirements.
Key Performance Areas & Key Performance Indicators:
• Customer Relations.
• Documentation skills, i.e. the standard and quality of documents.
• CRM, C#, .NET Framework and SQL Server.
• Billable hours.
• 360 Reviews.
• Microsoft Exams.
• Communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Technical knowledge of CRM and applicable technologies.
• The ability to solve problems.
• Mentoring of more junior team members.
• BSc degree or equivalent
• Microsoft Technology Specialist certifications for MS Dynamics CRM (nice to have)
• Knowledge of C#
• Knowledge of ASP.NET 2.0 – 4.0
• Knowledge of SQL 2005 – 2008, SQL 2005 / 2008 Reporting Services.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, specifically the concept behind customer relationship management.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in system customisations and custom development, such as workflow activities, plugins, ISV pages or integration.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in SQL Server and SQL 2005 / 2008 Reporting Services.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience and a good understanding of the Internet Information Services (IIS)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Visual C# and .NET Framework.
• Experience with Microsoft Office 2003 / 2007 / 2010.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za