CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Experience||Minimum 5-10 years´ experience at Executive management/director level|
Title: CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Our client an Asset management company is currently recruiting for a COO position.
• The COO supports the work of the company's chief executive officer focusing on the establishment and optimization of day-to-day operations in the company.
• Co-ordinate and communicate management information requirements to business unit managerial support staff.
• Advise the management team on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
• Ensure activities comply with division requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
• Fulfill a value added role as chairman, support committee meetings namely (Compliance & Legal, Finance & HR, IT Systems and CRM, Technical Support):
• Monitor and manage operational support business units to ensure that senior staff are delivering on key initiatives and priorities within their area of responsibility.
• Provide guidance and assistance in dealing with unusual and complex situations, transactions and items.
• Oversee and co-ordinate preparation of monthly management reporting pack and quarterly presentation slides
• CA (SA)
• Relevant qualifications
• Minimum 5-10 years´ experience at Executive management/director level
• Financial services industry experience
• Life company, LISP and stockbroking experience will be advantageous
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Dinel on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za