|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Education||Computer Science Degree|
A lovely company in the Cape Town area is searching for a C++ Developer with the desire to grown and learn.
• The ideal candidate must be proficient in C++ with +-2 years’ solid exposure at an academic or professional level.
• The candidate must have an interest to pursue a professional career in C++ and C#.
• All candidates will be required to complete and pass a practical C++ assessment before an interview will be granted.
• Oracle Databases.
• Visual Studio 2010 or higher.
• SharePoint Word Automation Services.
• Windows Workflow Foundation.
• Hard working.
• Able to take ownership of deliverables.
• Meet milestones with extra effort when required.
• Able to integrate with a large team.
• Confident in ability, but not arrogant.
Please take note that applications close on 18 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za