C++ Software Developer
|Salary||R60k (Depending on experience)|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||5+ years' experience|
A great new position is available with top company in Johannesburg for a C++ software developer. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in an Agile environment and C++.
• Your core responsibility will be to design, build and extend high quality applications for the Striata platform. You'll work closely with our UX design team and fellow developers to bring world class products to the market, leveraging your experience with client/server technologies, preferably with rich clients. You'll also play a role in sourcing, hiring and leading new members for the software development team.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or Diploma in IT Software Development
• 5+ years’ experience C++ development
• The breadth of knowledge to confidently work throughout the stack on middleware, front-end and DB technologies
• Experience in server-side development
• Experience in design patterns, object orientated design, multi-threading and concurrency
• Experience working in an Agile (scrum based) environment, a commitment to the Agile ethos and success in delivering software using Agile techniques.
• Experience in developing OS agnostic software
• Ability to confidently work using the command line within Linux and FreeBSD
• Experience using test driven development techniques (TDD)
• Experience using GIT for version control
• Experience working in an environment that has successfully implemented continuous integration (CI)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za