|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
C++ Developer Position has become available with a well-established company in the Johannesburg North area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised and who has a GREAT personality.
What you will need to bring into the equation:
• Expert level C++ development
• An understanding of what is required to predictably deliver high quality software
• The breadth of knowledge to confidently work throughout the stack on middle-ware, front-end and DB technologies
• Experience in server-side development
• Experience in design patterns, object orientated design, multi-threading and concurrency
• Experience working in an Agile (scrum based) environment, a commitment to the Agile ethos and success in delivering software using Agile techniques.
• Experience in developing OS agnostic software
• Ability to confidently work using the command line within Linux and FreeBSD
• Experience using test driven development techniques (TDD)
• Experience using GIT for version control
• Experience working in an environment that has successfully implemented continuous integration (CI)
• Happy, smart and loves technology
*No applications will be considered after 31 March 2015
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za