|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Education||B.Sc or B.Com Degree|
|Experience||5+ years experience|
A great new position is available with a fast expanding international company providing high-performance software to mobile network operators globally. They are based in Johannesburg and looking for Developers with a drive and determination to make a substantial impact in an untapped niche in the mobile telecoms VAS market by bringing innovation and entrepreneurial leadership.
• Gather and Analyze requirements for the software product to be developed;
• Design the solution and generate suitable design artifacts such as design specifications and model the solution using standard modeling notations such as UML;
• Implement the solution design in a suitable company approved coding language (C/C++);
• Develop test descriptions and perform unit and integration testing of the developed software;
• Adhere to process and procedure according to the company SDLC;
• Produce and maintain accurate design and code documentation.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent engineering degree) or related field and 5 years work experience, is required;
• Strong background in a UNIX programming environment;
• Minimum of 5 years Programming experience in C/C++ required;
• Knowledge of the use and application of other related languages, such as Perl, Java and SQL (specifically MySQL);
• Development experience in an Object Oriented environment is essential;
• TCP/IP networking skills considered helpful;
• Working knowledge of software development tools such as version control systems (Subversion), make, Bash shell scripting and commands, and PERL is required;
• General functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas is required: Solaris, Linux, and BSD Socket API.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za