|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
Leading company in Rosebank is looking for a C++ Developer.
We’re looking for…
A logical and open-minded developer that enjoys the full process: design, coding, unit testing and application maintenance, and strives for the highest standards across the board.
Who are you?
You have 4 – 5 years experience in a development position. You’re a systematic thinker and you get a kick out of delivering a quality outcome. Implementation of best practices, processes and procedures is part of your natural work approach.
You integrate well with your peers. You’re keen to work with developers who are better than you as well as mentor those team members that can benefit from your experience. You like improving processes and value efficiency.
You’ve been looking for a dynamic company that provides growth, excitement, variety and stimulation, and values learning, personal development, innovative thinking and hard work.
What’s the role?
You’ll be part of the team responsible for building the Striata Application Platform.
You’ll participate in design sessions to understand the business requirement and ensure functional compliance. You’ll interact with Program Managers to help create project plans and estimate task durations.
You’ll design, create and unit test your code to meet the requirements. Your code will adhere to design specifications, align to standards, be easy to maintain and reasonably free from defects.
You will participate in testing and peer reviews code for technical accuracy, standards, and functional compliance to the design.
Part of your day will be spent communicating with fellow developers, product managers and technical support specialists on product issues.
You’re someone who…
• Is super confident in the standard of your work
• Values constructive feedback
• Is able to work independently
• Has an above and beyond attitude
• Is proactive and self-motivated
• Is able to remain flexible and positive while under pressure
• Has good written and verbal communication skills
• Is a highly organised, logical and structured individual
• Has good time management skills
• Is able to differentiate between urgent, priority and critical tasks
Boxes to tick…
• 4 - 5 years in a similar position
• You dig C++ the most
• You have worked on Windows, FreeBSD, Linux, Solaris
• You’re familiar with Web Servers such as IIS and Apache
• You’ve worked in Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• It would also be great if you had exposure to:
o Database design and manipulation
o MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
o CVS, GIT
o Project management process and SDLC
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za