|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R35k - R45k|
We are looking for experienced C# .Net Developers in Johannesburg, who can hit the ground running. The successful candidate will be exposed to new technologies and become the future guiding thought leader within the consulting environment.
We work using Agile, Scrum software development practices and disciplines.
You Need to Be:
• Educated&Experienced. You need a matric as well as an applicable tertiary equivalent experience or preferably, a relevant diploma or degree from a recognised tertiary institution, at least 3 - 5 years ‘experience, ideally in a consulting environment
• Talented. The Developer will provide senior expertise and guidance in the development of various software systems, applications, components and interfaces using .NET technologies.
• Engaging and interested. You have to communicate well with various levels, adapt to different project environments and play a flexible role on projects
• Extra Mile There’s no opportunity to slack off. We do what needs to be done, in a work hard play hard environment
• Client Facing You need to be able to present your services, ideas, findings and solutions to clients in a compelling way. Persuade, engage, inspire – even when you’re in at the depend
• Innovative - Be a creative and analytical thinker
• Problem Solver Have a desire and ability solve complex business problems
• Relationships -Build rapport and develop effective working relationships with clients
• Delivery - Be highly driven and able to self-manage in a fast paced environment
• Our company is the leading independent management consulting firm in South Africa. We attract talented people from diverse backgrounds and commit ourselves to helping each person achieve his or her full potential. We are committed to growing each individual, and providing them with the challenges, feedback and support needed to achieve success.
The C# role involves:
• Usage of tools and controls such as TFS, Archimate, Redgate, Telerik, Infragistics, CSLA, SQL Reporting Services, VS2013, VS2015, SQL Server and Azure
• Expertise in component and class design using major software patterns and frameworks (MVC, MVVM, CSLA, CAB, EF, Bootstrap, JQ, JQM)
• Strong skills in object-oriented design and programming in n-tier systems
• Design and development .NET applications ranging from web, win client, smart client, web services, WCF, and mobile
• Review application functional and non-functional
• Design and development of enterprise .NET applications ranging from web, windows client, smart client and mobile applications
Written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 218 0530, you can also contact Megan on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za