C# .NET Web Developer
|Location||C# Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R28k - R33k|
|Experience||Min 3 years|
Leading company looking for an experienced C# .NET Web Developer who is looking to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-skilled team! The candidate will be responsible for the creation, integration, maintenance and customisation of business platform applications that support both internal and client requirements.
The candidate must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative to keep up with technical skills and technology changes.
• Become familiar with existing applications and projects in order to contribute to the success of these systems and take responsibility for specific projects which will be assigned
• Conduct rapid solution assignments and perform product and technology analysis
• Perform self-driven research to ensure existing platforms are maintained and updated to use current technology
• A mind-set of continuous learning is required in order to proactively provide new functionality or improve existing functionality to meet
evolving business needs
• Develop an increasing understanding of evolved technologies and architectures, including, enterprise architecture strategies and implementation, deployment best practices, Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Work across the technology development life-cycle including requirements gathering, technical requirements definition, development, testing
and release management.
• Establish and implement processes and tools around automated configuration, development, deployment, testing and release management
• C#, ASP.Net
• .Net Framework 3 and later
• SQL Server 2008/2012, including SSIS, TSQL, triggers, indexes, performance tuning, views and stored procedures, database design
• XML, XSL
• Web Services
• Windows Services
• IIS7/7.5 management
• SQL Reporting Services and database replication experience will be advantageous
• Understand client/server interaction and requirements, Business- and systems analysis skills
• Creating and maintaining documentation
• Exposure to testing methodology
• The ability to reverse engineer existing solutions
• Exposure to an eCommerce or B2B Commerce environment
• Mobile development, business intelligence systems and Google Script are desirable.
• Minimum of four years’ experience
• Proven experience in logical and analytical problem solving, programming experience in the design and development of Microsoft C#, ASP.Net
• web applications.
• Proven ability to understand business processes and convert business requirements into Technical deliverables
• Support the full development life cycle using .Net technologies
• Four years of relational database programming and design experience using Microsoft SQL Server or equivalent.
• Work with internal and client technical support, infrastructure and business units to resolve issues
• Develop and update technical systems documentation
Succesful candidates will be required to complete an assessment.
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 218 0530, you can also contact Megan on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za