C# Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R45k – R55k|
A well-established IT company in the Johannesburg area is looking for a highly skilled C# Web Developer.
• Become familiar with existing applications and projects in order to contribute to the success of these systems
• Take responsibility for specific projects which will be assigned
• Conduct rapid solution assignments and perform product and technology analysis
• Perform self-driven research to ensure existing platforms are maintained and updated to use current technology
• Develop an increasing understanding of evolved technologies and architectures, including, enterprise architecture strategies and implementation
• Deployment best practices
• Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Work across the technology development life-cycle including requirements gathering, technical requirements definition, development, testing and release management
• Establish and implement processes and tools around automated configuration, development, deployment, testing and release management
• Understand client/server interaction and requirements
• Business and systems analysis skills
• Creating and maintaining documentation
• Exposure to testing methodology
• The ability to reverse engineer existing solutions
• Exposure to an eCommerce or B2B Commerce environment
• Mobile development, business intelligence systems and Google Script are desirable
• C#, ASP.NET
• .NET Framework 3 and later
• SQL Server 2008/2012, including SSIS, TSQL, triggers, indexes, performance tuning, views and stored procedures, database design
• XML, XSL
• Web Services
• Windows Services
• IIS7/7.5 management
• SQL Reporting Services and database replication experience will be advantageous
• Must be a self-starter
• Willing to take initiative to keep up with technical skills and technology changes
• A mind-set of continuous learning is required in order to proactively provide new functionality or improve existing functionality to meet evolving business needs
Please take note that applications close on 10 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za