C# Software Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
C# Software Engineer Position has become available with a great company in the Cape Town area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is passionate about expanding their skillset.
• Effectively contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web applications.
• Develop applications for Web platforms using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework.
• Work closely with peers to analyse client needs and design solutions accordingly in the .NET environment that fit within the existing architecture standards of the system.
• Exercise version control discipline for software releases and maintain all source code.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum 3-year University Computer Science related degree/diploma
• 2+ years of solid industry experience with C#, ASP.Net, Razor
• Thorough understanding of IIS and building high performance applications
• Technical understanding of .NET framework, Win32 architecture, web technologies and application design
• Web Services (SOAP)
• Exposure to Scrum methodology an advantage
• Competencies in SQL and relational database programming
• Microsoft AppFabric
• MS SQL Server experience
• CSS, HTML, Bootstrap/Less
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za