|Location||C# Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R20 000 – R40 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||3 - 5 years’ experience|
A leading company in the IT industry, based in Cape Town, is currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic C# developer to join their team.
• Develop enhancements for SOA in the production environment according to technical specifications.
• Develop new products against business requirements and high-level technical specifications
• Develop relational database systems and web interfaces
• Fix bugs for SOA in the production environment
• Fix escalated bugs for existing SOA in the production environment
• Perform unit and integration testing on existing environments and new developments
• Provide testing assistance to developer(s)
• Update/amend test plans according to solution development to ensure coverage of all areas
• Provide implementation instructions for new development
• Ensure timely delivery of developed applications and systems
• Ensure contracted deadlines at met according to contracted SLA with business
• BSc degree or equivalent
• 2 years’ proven development experience
• Experience in the following development languages: C# or VB.Net, SQL (Any platform)
• Must have detailed knowledge of: IT systems development processes (SDLC), Application development, Standards and governance, Testing practices
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za