|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Education||Computer Science Degree|
A lovely company in Cape Town is searching for an enthusiastic C# Developer to join their team.
• Performing analysis, design, development, review, maintenance
• documenting and testing software according to business specifications
• Analysis and design of new features and interfaces for the web
• Optimising current products to improve its performance and usability
• Support, troubleshooting and resolving of critical issues in production
• Working with a team, to achieve the ultimate user experience
• Analysing application and user metrics to define team strategy
• Online banking domain knowledge is an advantage
• Well versed in practical object orientation and development and design Experience working with CSS and Test Driven development eg Nunit
• MS SQL 2000 upwards
• Strong analysis and design skills recommended
• ASP.NET MVC
• Test Automation Development
• .NET framework 4.5
• WCF Services
• SQL Server 2008 and/or 2012 (including SQL Integration and Analysis Services)
• SQL Queries and Stored Procedure Experience
• MQ and Python Scripting an advantage
• Agile Application Development exposure
• Winforms Applications
• Data Integration Projects
• Experience with building highly-available and scalable distributed systems
• Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative applications
• Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
• Knowledge of system performance methodologies along with hands on empirical monitoring
• Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
Please take note that applications close on 27 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za