|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Salary||R45k - R55k|
|Education||Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science|
A wonderful company is looking for a C# Developer in Cape Town.
• Optimising current products to improve its performance and usability
• Support, troubleshooting and resolving of critical issues in production
• Working with a team, to achieve the ultimate user experience
• Analysing application and user metrics to define team strategy
• Analysis and design of new features and interfaces for the web
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Strong customer focus
• Linux operating system development (at the kernel and device driver level)
• Experience with building highly-available and scalable distributed systems
• Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative applications
• Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
• Knowledge of system performance methodologies along with hands on empirical monitoring
• Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
• Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
• Visual Studio
Please take note that applications close on 25 September 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for
any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za