|Location||C# Jobs in Durban|
A leading ICT company based in Durban is looking for a Senior C# Developer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Construct, interpret and execute system and program test plans to verify correct operation of completed systems.
• Create and amend programs in accordance with the design.
• Create unit tests, automated regression tests and track defects.
• Define scope and requirements of new developments to meet changing requirements Design large and/or complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
• Design, develop and implement an Application Configuration.
• Develop and maintain technical documentation, technical change request and service request.
• Liaise with systems development staff or software suppliers on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil user requirements.
• Plan, design and conduct tests of programs; correcting errors and re-test to achieve an error free result.
• Diploma in Information Systems/ BCom (Information Systems)/ BSc (Computer Science or Information Systems)
• Professional Qualification Level 5
• Microsoft Certified Professional would be advantageous
• 2 - 3 Years' experience as an Application Developer / Programmer (CM).
• Must have 2-3 years' experience using WPF.
• Must have 2-3 years' experience using ASP.NET.
• Must have 2-3 years' experience using Microsoft SQL Server
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za