|Location||C# Jobs in Durban|
A leading technology company based in Durban is looking for a C# Developer.
Some Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Analyse and design new\ existing system changes and evaluate business impact of change, enhancements and new designs;
• Analyse system change requests to provide work estimates;
• Ability to review supplied specifications, conceptualise the technical solutions to meet the requirements and map the relevant technical designs and documents for the required changes e.g. physical data flows, file layouts, routines and utilities, program specifications or prototypes;
• Creates logical and innovative solutions to complex requirements. Understanding of working as part of a project team;
• Create and amend programs in accordance with the design, agreed development standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered solution;
• Construct, interpret and execute system and program test plans to verify correct operation of completed systems;
• BSc(Computer Science or Information Systems)/ BCom (Information Systems)/A National Diploma in IT/and or equivalent qualification
• A minimum of 5 years development experience;
• Must have 4-5 years’ experience using C#;
• Must have 4-5 years’ experience using WPF (using also MVVM);
• Must have 4-5 years’ experience using Microsoft SQL Server
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za