|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
We are looking for a resource to join our Development Team. We need a medium to high level resource with the following qualities and attributes:
• The ideal candidate should be self-managing but also a team player to contribute to the development of the product.
• Their character should be easy going in social circumstances, but highly focused in delivering quality work.
• The position is primarily to take the product to the next generation in terms of the interfacing (HCI). This includes:
o Refactoring existing user interfaces for a better UX (user experience)
o Refactoring existing user interfaces for better automated testing
o Creating new user interfaces
• The candidate should show a good level of comprehending new concepts and he/she will be required to translate and extrapolate the requirements for the UX from the business domain.
• The technical skill set is as follows:
o Windows UX skills essential (Winforms + WPF)
o .NET C# experience
o Object Orientated Design
o Testing frameworks for UX
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za