|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
A thriving company developing in-house web based solutions for both the public and private sectors and providing consultancy is looking for a C# Developer. This very exciting role offers the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, involving developing and integrating applications and systems, including public facing applications, to a very high standard.
You will be working collaboratively within a small agile team on various projects, including coding, deployment and maintenance. The company prides itself on the quality of its technology and solutions.
Requirements for C# Developer:
• Degree/Diploma educated
• 2-3 Years application development/programming experience
• Passion for technology and keen to deliver clean, concise, scalable code utilising C# and the .Net framework
• Design Patterns
• MS SQL Server
• MCITP preferable
Critical Personal Characteristics
• Ability to assimilate new technologies and ideas quickly
• Strong communication skills, team player keen to share knowledge and make continuous improvements
• High sense of urgency
• Leadership and mentoring ability
• Learning new skills and constantly evolve existing ones
• An object oriented mind set
• Ability to think pragmatic and abstract
• Ability to translate conceptual models into practical and flexible solutions
If you want to work with cutting edge technologies in a friendly environment, send your CV for immediate consideration.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za