|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
Some of the positions’ duties include:
• Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database and programming technology.
• Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
• Test and develop programming modifications.
• Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
• Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
• Analyse performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
• Write and maintain programming documentation.
• Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za