Buyer, Cape Town
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R250k - R200k|
|Education||B Com Procurement|
The main purpose of the position is to build and align a range appropriate to the market, taking into account, margin, rate of sale, correct price points, correct product, product to be on trend and in line with market related prices and margin.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Buying performance: range aligned with strategy, overseas trend interpretation into market, products styled correctly at correct prices, authenticity of merchandise ensured, new product opportunities sought
- Profitability: input and maintains margins achieved
- Suppliers: see that healthy relationships with suppliers are built and maintained, optimum prices are negotiated
- Stores: regular store visits conducted, assimilate feedback into product direction, build effective relationships and maintain stores
- Business growth: trader mentality & entrepreneurial spirit demonstrated, brand & sub-brand identity maintained
- Procurement qualification
- 7 years buying experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0866145533 . You can also contact Georgia on 021 551 8638 ext 115.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: supplychain.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za