Business systems engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||R500k – R450k|
|Education||• A bachelor of engineering or a business related degree • Certification in business process management or modelling will be an advantage • At least 3 years working experience in the financial industry focussed on business analysis or process analysis.|
We are looking for a candidate to enable the continuous improvement, optimization and transformation of the companies business through the discovery, analysis, design and implementation of business processes and the management of changes to those processes. The position creates a challenging opportunity for a candidate to develop a process driven environment in a fast growing wealth management business.
Responsibilities will include:
• Work closely with stakeholders to define, implement and maintain business processes and procedures to meet business objectives
• Develop and maintain a business processes universe
• Develop and maintain a process documentation management plan including the process document templates
• Document processes and workflows
• Identify and analyse opportunities for improvements to business processes
• Implement process improvements in the business, including the project management thereof
• Identify control issues or risks in the business processes and propose and implement solutions
• Provide business process training
• Documenting business requirements or needs where required
• A bachelor of engineering or a business related degree
• Certification in business process management or modelling will be an advantage
• At least 3 years working experience in the financial industry focussed on business analysis or process analysis.
• Working experience in a wealth management company will be advantageous.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Sascha on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za