Business Systems Analyst CRM
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
The incumbent will be required to be an expert in the principles of CRM and CRM applications, specifically
Microsoft Dynamics as applied to manage the sales processes. This function will include engagement with and
translation of on-going business needs into detailed business requirements, functional and process specifications. This position is based in Cape Town.
in order to manage and to streamline CRM related business processes.
The purpose of this position is to be the liaison between various business units and IT in support of the
implementation and post implementation maintenance of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
Experience & Qualifications
• Relevant BA qualification
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience
• Microsoft Dynamics experience essential
• Employee Benefits experience beneficial
• Experience on Sales processes will be beneficial
• Knowledge of the current Momentum EB systems beneficial
• Set up and facilitate workshops in order to elicit and document business requirements according to agreed
• Liaise with specialists to gain their insight into assessing risks.
• Create and maintain system requirements specifications.
• Communicate different solutions with required outcomes to relevant stakeholders effectively.
• Develop effective relationships with all stakeholders in the area of responsibility.
• Support with the delivery of excellent client services to ensure the clients expectations are met.
• Interact with stakeholders in a competent, efficient and professional manner.
• Effectively manage external supplier relationships
• Identify financial and business risks to the company and escalate accordingly.
• Drive and support effective teamwork within the department.
• Engage in appropriate training interventions to promote own professional development.
• Analyse system functionality to support business requirements (new/existing)
• Drive and obtain the sign off of test plans, test cases and test summary reports according to agreed standards.
• Conduct system integration testing.
• Support the role out of new technical solution and /or changes.
• Seek opportunities to continuously improve the current system.
• Assist with user acceptance, regression and functional testing.
• Assistance to Operational Support area
• Action and results orientation
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Project management
• Leveraging Technology
• Reading and Comprehension
• Relationship Building
• Working in teams
• Effective written and verbal format communication
• Attention to detail
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za