Business Process Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R35k - R25k|
|Experience||3 - 4 years|
Amazing company based in Fourways, Johannesburg Applications close on the 20th May 2016!!
• Must hold a South African ID & have a current Passport (Be sure to ask your candidate if they have a valid passport)
• Drivers’ license required.
• Would suit someone young, looking to enter the job market post-study
• 3 – 4 years’ Solid Experience
• BSc Informatics/IT or the equivalent from CTI, for example.
• (NOT Computer Science or MCSD, or anything too focused on coding)
• Must be prepared to travel by Air outside of South Africa to Develop, Implement and Support Systems.
• The full development cycle of a project will have the following 3 major components:
• Off-site: Some development (coding) to assist main developer, but mainly Building/Configuration/Parameterization/SQL queries/Report designs, etc. as per functional specification [require intermediate programming skills in C# (VB6 knowledge could also be useful), as well as good SQL language and relational database design knowledge].
• On-site: Implementation/Bug Fixing and further customization solution [requires good customer facing skills & self-management, as well as good SQL language and relational database design knowledge].
• Off-site: Support/Bug Fixing of the solution [requires patience for after hour support & in-depth understanding of solution and source code for debugging purposes, as well as good SQL language and relational database design knowledge]. This component may be taken over in time (when stable) by an in-country local Sybrin resource.
• Once a Project is successfully LIVE, the team involved is eligible for discretionary bonuses.
• Development (coding) - 20%
• Building/Configuration/Parameterization/SQL queries/Report designs, etc. - 35%
• Support - 45%
Written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 218 0530, you can also contact Megan on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za