Business Intelligence Developer
|Location||BI Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R25 000 – R45 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||2+ years’ experience|
A leading IT company based in Cape Town, is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join their team.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious individual that wants to learn and grow.
Responsibilities will include: Extraction of data from multiple sources, storing of data and visualization of information.
The Developer will form part of the BI team and the perfect candidate must be an extremely results-oriented, flexible, precise, analytical, data-driven, business-minded individual to assist in the data warehouse implementation and consequently support e-commerce business decision-making
• Own and manage the collection and storing of our data.
• Migration of data into our cloud store
• Data visualization
• Contribute to the planning and development of the information needs of the business
• Monitor performance of the warehouse and reporting processes
• Ad-hoc data analysis and reporting
• Assist in managing the data integrity
• Work with BI teams to monitor existing metrics, propose and build new ones and communicate these to all stakeholders
• BI team members also provide after hour incident support to business when needed
• 2+ years of experience in a similar role
• BS/BE in Science/Engineering/Info systems or related field
• Experience/understanding of relational databases and dimensional modelling
• Experience with the Microsoft self-service BI stack - specifically SSIS, SSRS and SSMS
• Python, Java or similar web development technologies
• SQL experience is desirable
• Qlikview experience is desirable
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za