Business Intelligence Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Salary||R30K - R40K|
A super role has just opened up for a Business Intelligence Analyst in Cape Town.
• Show interest in understanding the allocated client area: ask relevant questions
• Responsible for effectively and efficiently addressing client queries / questions
• Maintain integrity of existing reports or analysis affecting area
• Follow-up with relevant “upstream” IT departments with regards to issues
• Be resilient and escalate to Head: BI or Team Leader if needed
• Interact with business users on a business level to understand the potential risk / business impact of need
• Translate business needs into technical/system requirements applicable to IT and various other technically focused departments
• Ensure the business requirement is clearly documented using the formal Project Request Form
• Include projected timelines to address business need
• Discuss business requirement and timelines with Head: BI or Team Leader in order to prioritise tasks
• Distribution of reports to clients (may utilise Reporting Analyst)
• Ensure reports released during IT production cycle (may utilise Reporting Analyst)
• Identify potential business “triggers” that impact reports
• Business Analysis & Requirements gathering
• Financial systems & procedures
• Database design principles
• Business acumen
• Influencing skills
• Interpersonal skills – maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interruption
• Relationship management skills
• Communication skills (written & verbal) in English – speak clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participate in meetings
• Numerical skills
• Facilitation and presentation skills - skill and ability to create and facilitate effective presentations
• SQL or SAS
Please take note that applications close on 20 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za