Business Intelligence Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town Century City|
|Salary||R45k - R55k|
|Experience||4 - 5 years|
A well-established company in Cape Town is looking for a highly skilled and enthusiastic Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team.
• Document specifications for business intelligence or management Information reports, dashboards, or other outputs.
• Contribute to, and review, technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions.
• Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
• Conduct and coordinate tests to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs.
• Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
• Provide support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
• Maintain library of model documents, templates, and other knowledge items.
• Communicate with various business owners and keep abreast of their business BI needs.
• Handover support of new functionality to user support.
• Manage day-to-day maintenance requests from business.
• Train the trainers on the use of new functionality developed.
• Progress reporting to management.
• Business intelligence tools and methodologies, and data warehousing design.
• Financial services industry, with emphasis on the insurance sector.
• Financial and economic principles.
• System project life cycle (Previous Scrum or Kanban experience beneficial).
• Microsoft SQL Server and SSIS
• Microsoft Reporting Services
• Cognos frameworks and report designer
• DB2 and Oracle databases
• Analytical thinking
• Information-gathering skills
• Interpersonal skills
Please take note that applications close on 19 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za