Business Analyst/Project Manager (JHB North)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||R45k - R35k|
A top EFT and Payments company is Johannesburg North is looking for a motivated BA/PM looking to make a lasting impact on an organisation.
• IT Related Degree or Diploma (Such as Informatics, IT Management, Computer Science, etc.) or relevant Business Analysis qualification (Diploma in Business Analysis, FTI or BCMG preferred) and/or relevant Project Management qualification.
• Agile training or certification advantageous5+ Years’ Experience in a similar role
• Valid Passport
• Willingness to travel regionally and internationally
• Creating and updating documentation for new and in-production systems.
• Leading Requirements Workshops and JAD Sessions on-site at our African clients
• Reviewing the results of testing to ensure that functionality has been correctly implemented.
• Perform the Business Analysis role from start to finish on new projects, including:
• Perform Requirements Elicitation using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases scenarios, JAD sessions, task analysis, and workflow analysis;
• Perform Requirements Management and Communication, ensuring stakeholders and team members are in agreement on the solution scope;
• Perform Requirements Analysis, prioritising and progressively elaborating on requirements to a level of detail required by the project team;
• Proficient in business/system process mapping techniques and scoping;
• Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring – determining what activities are needed in order to complete a business analysis effort.
• Responsible for providing feedback on issues and risks and reporting these to management
• Responsible for supporting & assisting other Business Analysts within the team
• Documenting enhancements and process flows
• Assisting with the analysis of process changes, risk impacts
• Ensure system is developed according to specifications and ensure Systems Integration and User Acceptance Sign Off
• Creating and updating project plans, project budgets, project time tracking, project communications etc.
• Sprint and release planning + daily SCRUM.
• Define and manage project development from beginning to end
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
• Track project milestones and deliverables
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs [at] hireresolve.co.za (Attention: Debi) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Application close End May 2016
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za