|Education||Relevant degree from a recognised tertiary institution|
|Experience||5+ years’ experience|
An exceptionally talented Business Analyst is wanted for a role with an exciting development company in the Johannesburg area.
• Working with client users to define information requirements
• Designing major components of enhancements to systems and complex processes
• Preparing complete functional documentation in the design, measure calculations and testing phase of the systems development lifecycle
• Working effectively as part of a team and seek to support the team’s goals
• Broadening own technical, functional, and industry skill base
• Engaging in formal and informal knowledge transfer
• Performing related work as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• An appropriate qualification e.g. BSc in Computer Science or BCom Informatics
• At least 5 years of business analysis experience
• Thorough understanding of system development life cycle (SDLC)
• Understanding of Object Orientation design and Unified Process
• Extensive experience with UML Modeling, using fit-for –purpose models and diagrams
• Experience with repository-based modelling tools e.g. Enterprise Architect
• Extensive experience in specifying functional requirements
• Experience with use-case centric system testing
• Experience in Financial Services, preferably; Transactional Based Processes (Advantage)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za