|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R30 000 – R50 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||3 - 5 years’ experience|
A leading ecommerce solutions company based in Cape Town is currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Business Analyst to join their team.
• Write and present requirement questionnaires.
• Gather customer requirements and document these into user stories.
• Document all non-functional requirements.
• Perform GAP analysis.
• Facilitating scope validation meetings / workshops.
• Working with development teams to ensure requirements are achievable.
• Working with cross-functional teams including QA, Engineering, User Experience and the like to ensure everything is documented and meets customer requirements.
• Perform validation for final solution before hand over to client.
• Communicating any deviation from the original requirement and the impact of that change.
• The position of Business Analyst requires a working knowledge of successful business practices including problem solving, process improvements, requirements definition, and current Internet-based technology. Experience leading and participating in technical and cross-functional projects is required.
Requirements/ Relevant Experience:
• BSc degree or Equivalent
• 1 or more years’ experience with eCommerce projects.
• Solid experience with formal software development life cycles, especially in an eCommerce environment.
• Experience in problem solving, process improvement methods, and business reengineering methodologies.
• Proven track record in process definition and improvement initiatives.
• Advocate of business analyst discipline and practices.
• Ability to work with and communicate to teams to create and modify client requirements and user stories.
• Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills required.
• Experience in gathering requirements from users and facilitating the creation of technical requirements and specifications.
• Keen to learn and adopt new technology and principles.
• Superb analytical skills: both technical and process improvement oriented.
• Able to work both independently and as a team member.
• Able to independently drive projects through to completion.
• Analytical and have good problem solving skills.
• Ability to achieve project goals in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities.
• Production of stories/use cases used by the dev team to control their work.
• Agile approach and methodologies, at a programme, project and iteration level including estimation.
• Appreciation of all aspects of IT. eg software development, support, service level agreements, production environments, configuration management, security etc.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za