|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R25 000 - R35 000 basic per month|
|Education||B.Sc. (Informatics or Mathematics) or relevant BA qualification|
|Experience||5 years’ experience|
One of our clients, a leading company in the finance industry, based in Johannesburg, is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
They are looking for someone that is confident and assertive, and that is deadline driven. They want someone that is a peoples’ person, and that has high energy levels. Someone that can work well under pressure, and that is able to multi-task, will be a good fit for the role.
Some duties include:
• Run planning workshops and advise on solutions
• Challenge thinking, especially to understand the business requirement
• Assist to understand what is required from systems/solutions
• Communicate with others to understand integration with the solution
• Assisting the development of a business process
• Facilitate regular feedback sessions to keep project on track
• Analyse and understand the environment
• Prepare business requirement document
• Propose and document process improvements
• Work closely with system analyst and project managers to design and implement solutions
• User testing and training on systems
• Review technical solutions
• B.Sc. (Informatics or Mathematics) or relevant BA qualification
• 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
• CRM (an advantage)
• Project management experience
• SQL queries
• Solution architecture
• Process mapping
• Entity diagram mapping
• Software testing pack design, functional testing
• Own transport or reliable transport
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za